Saturday 28 March 2015


let me see....I've already had a look at THE FARM....see previous notes - what else?

HEAD OF A CATALAN PEASANT....let me see...that looks like 'high blood pressure' to me....go figure:


 
oh I remember now....the above 'head of a woman'...the eldest taschmann was to laugh "the HOAW...whore!"
 
Andrew marr was flashed the above image 'upon the networks'...as he had his stroke....go figure....
 
oh and the eldest taschmann appeared to be aware of his 'roman centurion coil' in his brain...because he was to identify with the 'red plume' of that roman helmet...in relation to identifying with 'catalan peasant'....reminds me of that song by john lennon....a certain line..."but you're just peasants as far as I can see..." rhymes with 'free'....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment