Thursday 9 April 2015

OTHER NOTES:

anyway, this morning I was to check the communal areas of the firstfloor of belle court...along with the ground floor...for any signs of a sprinkler system...and couldn't find anything at all....the only thing upon the ceilings....were those large round lights....

....I began by taking a photo of the firstfloor corridor again...to then open the firedoor and photograph the ceiling of the main area upon the first floor landing....to find that my camera was malfunctioning...and the 'radio transistor' was to inform me "that's it!"...so what was it? the camera was on auto....and there wasn't enough light...and yet it wouldn't flash at all...I checked several times...turning on the flash....it was daytime and it wasn't 'dark' but at the same time - there wasn't enough light for the camera to take a decent photo on auto....

this is the first photo that I was to take...to then see something 'odd' in the light....that 'black square'....I was to check the other lights...the same ones, in the building...and none of them had a 'black square' in the centre of them...I was therefore to wonder if that is what had been interacting with my camera?




No comments:

Post a Comment