Friday 24 April 2015

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nail_clipper#/media/File:H._C._Cook_Company_-_nail_trimmer,_1902.png

I was called a 'gem' the other day...by the turner/golby lookalike in the cardshop, the other day....now I cannot remember ever being called that before...or not in recent history at any rate...

 
I remember now...he was to code the diagram below out...but remained 'vague' about what it actually meant, after being questioned upon it....
 
 
all I can remember...is that the 'gold arrow' under effort...is supposed to be the 'pentagon general chip'.....controlling those on the 'red pill'...who are pushing down upon those on the 'blue pill'...the 'light green ray' is trying to push those on the blue pill up....I have no idea what the yellow arrow is all about or those purple 'fulcrum' triangles but I would guess that it is something around royalty and monarchies?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment