Wednesday 1 April 2015

....the guillotine and guillotine programming....I remember now - in images:


 
 
ill cult programmers often use 'shadows' to program with....they were to use them upon gill 'quite a bit'....far more so than me (simply because those ill cult programmers had thought that I was far more stupid than gill - although they had thought of him as 'stupid' too) and therefore I was far more likely to be conned by 'concrete images' rather than 'shadow images' - whilst in a child alter....
 
for example - the above ill cult programmer 'shadow in the sand'.....according to ill cult programmers in 'shadow/gray/grey land'....."that's us - beheading you....if you ever talk about any of it....." - written upon your SAND/SILICON chip......
 
gill used to say that he had an 'anxiety' about shadows....I used to laugh and say "just STAMP ON THEM...." - run off to 'that particular shadow' that was bothering him, and 'jump up and down' on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment