Thursday 26 March 2015

what else? I can remember green tower programming me with 'BESMER'...I have no real idea why...only that they were then to point out the 'flying machine with an easter egg image attached to it'....something around RED BALLOON programming? funnily enough, whilst having a look at that 'clocktower boathouse' in manningtree....my father was to take a photo with my camera...of myself and my mother....now, I had agreed to remember 'besmer' at that point in time...and to imitate his facial expression...his 'grin' upon a photo within that W&G item....this is something around 'flying again'...even though BESMER didn't manage to get anything off of the ground...in fact he was to spend most of his life in a lunatic asylum for shouting that God didn't exist, in his local church...go figure...I have always believed in God...and I have never tried to make a 'flying machine'.....but as a remoteviewer, I don't need to do so, do I? therefore I can only conclude that the ill had tried to program me as a 'flightless bird' and that BESMER programming held the keys, to 'that one'...

 
let me see...i can remember marr telling me that wallace hadn't been based upon himself...although the inference was there...but he didn't appear to be able to tell me who wallace had been based upon...only "his voice - it sounds just like him"....perhaps he had meant the eldest taschman...because i 'know' that the dog gromit...was modelled upon 'col the sol' ..anyway, in the titles...you see a number of bubbles...'bubble universe'...with besmer and gromit floating past wallace 'in his dreams'...
 
OTHER NOTES:
 
Lastly...what is that 'archbishop cheese' mentioned in the series? the last but one...or maybe the one before that...oh and cheese has a very funny 'sound' doesn't it? it sounds like 'farting' in one of the episodes...once you have stuck an electrode into it - which is linked up to a monitor....which then emits the 'sound frequency'...
 
oh and that reminds me...the farting ELEPHANT in an earlier episode...this is what Cameron and co, had wanted digging up again...the control of 'governmental administration' by the eldest taschmann...well, the taschmanns in general, let us say....the 'big white elephant' of governmental administration...and the whole 'tusk and vanish' programming number....which then explodes.....leaving him powerless...
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment