Friday 27 March 2015

 
the crosshatching...and the 'pink'...shepherd's warning, eh?

 
oh I know what this is all about now...and it is SAM WALSH again...the eldest taschmann was to furiously scribble thick cross-hatched pencil lines upon his pad...to then show pewdie "they'll never get it...get through" he added....and then said "he'll do it better"...referring to SAM WALSH....
 
SAM WALSH's people's version of cross-hatching...I have pinpointed the most important section of that 'defense program':
 
 
 
the eldest taschmann was to get the above design back from walsh...to then show it to pewdie....oxford 1999.
 
 
into the blue again? nota bene the 'light blue' sky colour....surrounding various items within the composition, today... 
 
 
next up...why did I write 'oxford fields' instead of 'meadows'?
 
because whilst seated under a tree within those meadows...i was to spot a man with ginger hair...who was to remind me of  ROSS FIELDS from Langley juniors/seniors.....see previous notes upon BI interviewing him quite extensively...in view of his relationship to SUE WALKER amongst others....
 
anyway, i was to exclaim "ross fields" to 'col the sol'...who replied airily...."I might remember - I might not....remind me"...so what had 'that one' been all about, then?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment