Tuesday 3 March 2015


photos from today...an OPEN REACH van parked alongside this block...to then re-park under my bedroom window...I can now hear an 'argument' between two men, coming from outside of that van...but I won't bother to go and have a look, out of my living room window...

let me see...this is something that I was TATing this morning...having borrowed a dvd entitled 'BOBBY' from Clacton library (MI5 had figured that I should view this film, next)....Robert kennedy...."assassination is the theme" replies MI5 ONLINE....





 
let me see...this is something to do with whatever the british army had put into my camera...those two 'individuals down below'...are hoping that i will use my camera whilst their equipment is working....but i will not use it again (after having taken two photos of their van)...i have even taken the battery out...
the pair of them were programmed by the HOLLIDAY family and therefore i would guess that they are as 'genuine' BT employees, as those two fake policemen had been, in totnes .....see previous notes upon tomlinson arranging for 'col the sol' to be firebombed - for us then to end up walking down a country lane at night - to be picked up by a mafioso type - who had just shot those two 'fakes' - to then end up in his 'weaponry' workshop.....
....unless of course the HOLLIDAY family 'got cleverer' and decided to make those two slaves enroll into BT...which seems likely enough...because the 'holliday pa' used to claim that he had once been a BT engineer, whilst working abroad...whether that was entirely true or not, is a moot point...but he will have had extensive contacts within that 'circuit' let us say....as gill was to tell me after the 'holliday pa's retirement party'..."some of them had worked for BT but not the majority"...
OTHER NOTES:
what else....? i am a little bit worried about MI6 JOHN coding in 'gill's head' - within that 'miraculous hair growth' ad...for the record - gill had had no idea that he would use it 'for that'...all gill knew - was that i would be sent that photo...."as due warning" replies MI5 ONLINE..."of his impending visit"....
so what am i to expect then? gill turned against me...as the 'final straw' within this 13th one ill cult game...something along the lines of 'the postman always knocks twice'....
well, let me tell you this....i may be expecting quite a few packages delivered from Amazon etc....but if 'whoever it is' looks dodgy, through my flat frontdoor spyhole...i will NOT be answering the door...far better to let 'whoever it is' post a 'you were out' card through the letterbox...and i will pick up 'whatever it is' later on, at the local postoffice....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment