Tuesday 24 March 2015


OTHER NOTES:

...let me see...I am unsure what to make of 'this one' but the assistant at SHOEZONE was to take all of the 'paper' and 'cellophane' out of that owl knapsack...but leave 'one bit' at the bottom...later on, I was to take it out and photograph it because of something that rimington had remembered...the 'silvery grey'....a sliver of 'grey cardboard' attached to the plastic...rimington had remembered something around my mother's sliver of ivory...from an elephant's tusk...well that was something that I had removed from her downstairs bathroom...to then give her...she put it away by the frontdoor....I had 'sensed' that the ill had been using it as a chip...'microchip' motif...and seeing as they tended to use that groundfloor bathroom for their programming objects - see previous notes...well naturally I had to try and 'undo' as much of it, as possible...

No comments:

Post a Comment