Monday 23 March 2015

OTHER NOTES:

...what else? my mother was to say that she would like to buy me an ipad for my birthday...they were to show me that ipad which takes photos/videos by holding it up like a slate...my father was to tell me about a company called MUBI...only £2.99 per month...for what appeared to be really interesting films...not the 'usual' Hollywood mainstream stuff....

the MU and the MUBI...I wonder now...see previous notes upon sarah turner as 'mu'...'muriel'...

https://mubi.com/

 
oh very amusing - see below...I take it that you picked the still below, in particular - to represent the word 'cult'? was I supposed to identify with 'woman in a bathing suit' blindfolded and crawling around...."the carpark" replies MI5 ONLINE...I see.

 
hmmm...I can remember this site now...and who chose the images...and the still below?...the first man is reminding me of you, MCDONALD...but then as far as I know - it was 'your day in the flat' this Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment