Saturday 21 March 2015

OTHER NOTES:

...apart from that....having watched A MAGNIFICENT HAUNTING...I was to remember the following:

my father had bought 14 st Bernard's road, 'cheap' off Richard harris....well, that is what 'col the sol' had known because according to him..."it was one of my father's houses"....and what about gill's family home, in Solihull? was that one of harris' too? go figure....A MAGNIFICENT HAUNTING was to bring a lot back...so many references and inferences within that film...anyway, this is what it was to remind me of:

firstly the attic room of 14 st Bernard's road - accessed by a squarish/rectangular hole in the ceiling, of the top landing....McGowan and co, were to investigate, decades later on....

gill had told me to 'superglue' the wooden board 'in place' - the one which blocked the rectangular opening in that ceiling, to the attic....now why would he ask me to do that?

"we don't know that tape's for real...better keep quiet about it until we know more..."

according to my mother...all that had been 'up  there', when we first moved in...was "the remains of a dead cat"....well later on, harris and my father  - were to leave an old 'tape-to-tape player' in there....with a large reel of tape....equipment and headphones, to listen to it...the tape was supposedly of WWII 'witnesses' to 'something'....go figure....

anyway, McGowan and co were to find out that the tape had been copied...and so there was no way of verifying whether or not the master tape was genuine or a forgery....

so what was that tape all about? Italian intelligence were to 'put the pieces together' and conclude the following:

...that the tape had been a 'masterful' MI5 forgery...one then has to ask 'why'?

....secondly that they had interviewed the 'woman posing as one of the three sisters' singing on stage...the photo that my mother had been so 'confused' about in relation to 'who was collette'....one of the women hadn't been a 'sister' - she had been a 'close friend of theirs'...but 'not that close'...read on...

the woman had been polish jooish...and she had betrayed a 'resistance group' in paris...presumably she had also betrayed Italians within that group...which is why Italian intelligence already knew about her....

additionally they were to leave a note - in relation to their investigations regarding 'indian intelligence' in paris during and after WWII...but I have no further information than that.

...and? well all I can say is this...Italian intelligence were then behind a 'masterful pisstake' of the whole lot...in one film...entitled A MAGNIFICENT HAUNTING....go figure.

OTHER NOTES:

yesterday I was to buy a new top-up voucher from Sainsbury's....having got home...I was to realise that I had been short-changed...probably by mistake, I figured...because the two assistants at the kiosk had been having a look at the voucher, in order to find out 'how long it was valid for'....I had given one of them a £20 and £10 note...for a £25 voucher but not received £5 in change....

so upon realising that I didn't have £5 in change, when I got back to my flat....I then rang up Sainsbury's to talk to 'diane' in customer service...she asked for the till number on my receipt....R101 apparently....and then told me to come in and collect the £5 at the kiosk...I was to meet her there...I filled in a 'claim form' and was given the £5....all very easy and very friendly...how very different from MORRISON supermarket eh? see previous notes...I have not shopped once, in Morrison for years now...not after their staff had stolen about £100 off of me, over a period of months...debit card fraud which morrison' supermarket then refused to look into....in short, I would have had to take them to court - and I couldn't be bothered...because I knew that the 'powers that be' would make Morrison's suffer....all I had to do was to advertise 'the above' upon the web....

anyway, R101 was to bring back 'something else' other than a till reference upon a voucher/receipt...can you guess?

scarlett must have been 'behind it' - in point of fact I was to track and trace him as having been behind the whole 'till R101' thing....

...the paris school....Carla bruni's group....dived into one of the programmer's rooms...whilst he was 'on his break'...to find 'something rather like' what ben stenson had had, in his bedroom....that 'planetary' circuit board radio system....

...anyway, at the paris school - MARS had been coded R101....

we used the equipment to find out....'with the headphones'...what each frequency sounded like...twisting the dial upon the equipment to find out the network...to 'listen in'....Carla bruni made notes in a small pocketbook...of each planet and 'code'....

additionally there were quite a few other 'sockets' upon that board....they appeared to be 'military' and 'control networks'...we listened to them all, as well....most of them were not coded...and so we simply 'read what was on the dial' which tuned into that 'plug-in'....

OTHER NOTES:

'plug-in and play' slaves...that is what 'screw-plug' slaves, had been dubbed by the ill....'col the sol' had also been fitted with a 3-pin...US intelligence were to remove it...luckily for him - he hadn't had part of his brain removed,  in order to put it in, within the first place...see previous notes upon roz brady and rose garrard...who had had 'no choice' in relation to brain damage...if they wanted to 'get back to normal'...so to speak...although I don't think that garrard had been given the choice...seeing as she had been unconscious 'on delivery' at the hospital....and there were others, weren't there? anybody who had been into hospital...been given an anaesthetic and then woken up with....might have been...etc etc....



No comments:

Post a Comment