Sunday 29 March 2015

OTHER NOTES:

what else? well I was to buy Norwegian JARLBERG'S CHEESE at Sainsbury's today....to remember MI5 TOBY remarking that it was 'bland'....

yes....definitely bland....the sort of cheese that your children might like....if they haven't graduated from 'bland and almost tasteless cheese spread' to something like cheddar, yet....

the 'blurb' says that it contains a 'nutty flavour'....I wasn't aware of 'that one' but then I am no connoissseur of cheeses, am I?


 
that blurred image above....sometimes my camera malfunctions whilst on automatic...anyway, it was to remind me of my father showing me his latest photos on that ipad....see previous notes...he was to whizz through some very blurred and rather grey shots of ingabot and the weales...the photos looked like dad had been 'on the move'...not wanting to get caught out, taking those photos - because they were all so blurred that it was difficult but not impossible to recognise who was actually caught on camera....anyway, he then came on to a couple of shots of RH and his daughter...to tell me that they had been taken in the sitting room of the flat in Blackheath...the photograph of RH and his daughter sitting on a sofa was odd...it looked more like a waiting room of some description...the sofa was tiny and hard....go figure....
 
next up...having remembered the above...I was forwarded footage of my parents, ed and sue...having a look at my Christmas card (going back a few years now)...the one that the prague Rothschild team had produced as a collaborative effort....toby had found the reindeer head image...lisa had said 'put some tinsel in' and so on....I then knocked it up on one of the computers in that office....it was then put on the timer system...I was to remember 'how to do it' and then 'did it again' so many years later on...
 
and the importance of the above? well it was to pre-empt ingabot from doing 'jingle bells' programming, with my family - that Christmas....my family were to hide the card but weale was to find it....
 
so what am I saying here - my whole family has been held captive for some time now...including RH and his family...by ingabot and the weales...because that photo in the Blackheath flat...well it was a reminder that things were 'not right at all'...and the blurred photos preceding it...well, you can guess - can't you?
 
next up...I can remember Jeremy norman visiting 'col the sol' in his room, at st clare's....norman appeared to belong to the daldry/bell set of directors...."MI6" replies MI5 ONLINE....he was also present at that prague Rothschild production of M*A*S*H....grieszek was also a member of the audience....col the sol was to walk in....followed by an uber programmer....a fact that jon and I, on stage...were to draw attention to...and grieszek was to turn his camera, to film 'that man'...who knows what was going on? all I can tell you is this....norman was to joke about his Nazi alter...."just call me JARLSBERG" he was to say....
 
...next up...I can remember daldry and norman talking about 'box fish'...for example 'who you were in the crib/playpen with'....those like martin gill and I, Sonia fisher and mark vizard etc etc....to then work back...what had happened? well you had toddy and the FBI....you had the Italian mob who had bought Michael Richardson and his gang...you had scarlett selling off the CIA LAB team to green tower (as the 'are you being served?' team)....who knows what was going on...but it seemed quite clear that there were quite a few 'comedy teams' around...and that the box fishes had become a 'shoal' of sorts...

No comments:

Post a Comment