Monday 23 March 2015

OTHER NOTES:

what else? seeing as 'blood pressure and breathing' was to come up today...see previous notes upon the 'collapsed man' outside of belle court...well I have a feeling that this is what bullard and his thugs, had been up to...outside of the main station in Amsterdam...making slaves collapse and threatening them with a 'blood pressure' device...and yes I have the footage back now, McDonald...

firstly my parents were to point out the new 'boathouse' in manningtree...with those clockfaces upon it...I replied that it looked a bit like a church...they laughed....


 
BULLARD's thugs were to say "we are the clockfaces"....
 


 
 
additionally my parents were to talk about a new series called A HOUSE OF CARDS...not the 'old one' about Whitehall - where the criminal pushes the woman off the top of Whitehall....this time around it is an American version and apparently kevin spacey is brilliant as the criminal...who becomes president...and pushes the woman under a tube train...go figure:

 
...and 'an odd one' here....my parents were to show me a 'golden teddy bear' that they had acquired along the way...it was in their living room....my mother was to say that the 'soft toy' used to have a tag....and what was on that tag? the name FARRELL apparently - my mother was to tell me that it was a 'make' of teddybear....go figure....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment