Thursday 12 March 2015

OTHER NOTES:

what else? as expensive as they were...I figured that it was important to buy them....'easter eggs' at M&S...why? because I sensed that they had been coded out in relation to 'something medical' but I wasn't sure what...only that the design of one of those eggs - was to remind me of the frontcover of my father's main 'haematology' encyclopaedia (for want of a better description)...an image of a blood disorder 'under a microscope'....

anyway, having got back to my flat...I was to find a letter posted through my letterbox...no envelope, mark you...just the letter...unusual....

...and so I 'put together' an ensemble, upon my living room table...to try and 'work it out' visually....colour/pattern recognition etc....


of course the CHP letter might have 'no connection' at all to 'easter eggs and gray's anatomy' but anyway...this is what I was to find out:

 
the bladder....and the 'cracked egg' image...this is all about 'humpty dumpty' programming, isn't it?

 
I was then to remember my father and RH, decades ago now....RH was to tell my father to hide his gray's anatomy because "they must never find out"...presumably myself and others like me...which is why - I have never seen a copy of GRAY'S ANATOMY in my parents' home...every other book 'under the sun' but not GRAY's...odd eh - for two doctors?
 
anyway, I then had a look at another 'bladder' image...to see a sort of ghostly white profile....I then 'got' what 'col the sol' had been programmed with at H house...he had told McDonald 'in all honesty'...that his stomach used to 'talk to him' now and then - when it rumbled....his bladder perhaps?
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment