Saturday 21 March 2015

OTHER NOTES:

oh and one last note...those 'very old photos' that the swiss grandmother had had in her bureau...in her bedroom - at 14 st bernards...the one of a 'jooish soldier'...with 'feschotte' written in blue fountain pen upon the back....

'col the sol' was to have a look at it....and then remove them...I wonder what that was all about?

all I know so far...is that 'so many years ago now'...I was to tell him that seeing as he had taken a painkiller...his stomach ache wouldn't be 'that bad' and therefore he could come and see A MAGNIFICENT HAUNTING with me (so around the time of the shooting of LONDON BOULEVARD then?)...anyway, he was to enjoy the film so much...that he was to say afterwards that it was the best film that he had ever seen, in his entire life....

puzzled - I reported the above back to gill...yes it was a good film...but....anyway, gill was to tell me that he didn't have time to go and see it...to remind him later on....

anyway, I couldn't remember, then - 'what I can now'...and what I can remember now, isn't that much....however, 'col the sol' appeared to know what it was all about...

No comments:

Post a Comment