Thursday 12 March 2015

OTHER NOTES:

anyway, this morning I decided that a 'clean-up' of this laptop was 'in order'...having learned 'many years ago now' that leaving images upon your computer - well they are easily hacked and then used as an inroad....for example, gill never ever used to leave images upon his laptop...after using images for 'whatever' - he would then delete all files....

firstly I made a 'system imprint' disc....and then I copied all of my image files onto VERBATIM discs - to then delete them on this laptop....as I did so...I was to remember the MAF attempting to program me with the disk case...for some reason, they had figured that they could substitute for me, at this point in time...in relation to working for US intelligence...specifically for the pentagon...well, that was 'not to be' was it? that is all I can say....this was all about MW's gang - trying to 'get their own, in'...McDonald was not related to the pentagon within his 'sphere of operations' let us say....see previous notes upon presidential intelligence and the CIA....and 'col the sol' was not to be trusted for obvious reasons i.e. he was not to be allowed 'control' of myself....

 
OTHER NOTES:
 
next up...I was to remember a worrying connection between LLOYDS pharmacy and 'pete'....who had been running a scam there...something to do with 'drugs and money' obviously....rimington, roz and Tomlinson used to use that pharmacy on west avenue for all sorts of things...they used to collect drugs for their own use 'for free'...and they used to meddle with allocated prescription drug packets...in order to harm those using the service...I suppose that they had been under orders to do so....see previous notes upon quasi-collie's 'dirty tricks department' etc etc....anybody who had offended the ill...used to be penalised into the ground and in 'so many ways'...
 
oh and something even 'odder' has come up this evening...the young gay irish man at that EFL school in Indonesia...this is 'something to do with him' because he had also been one of MW's network....now why would an Indonesian connection and 'pete', come up at the same time - in relation to that pharmacy, this evening?...if it isn't something to do with the production of pharmaceutical drugs...I had been wondering why the shop had been temporarily closed....and let me guess...something to do with the prague Rothschild group and what they had been up to on JAVA? see previous notes....anyway, I have no further information, so far.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment