Wednesday 25 March 2015

OTHER NOTES:

anyway, my own strategy for dealing with MAXIMUS is simple...and it runs along the lines of 'if they say that I am fit for work'...

....then they are going against the previous decisions of ATOS in relation to the same set of answers (I give the same answers, every time upon those questionnaires and I have given the same answers to MAXIMUS)....

and so if MAXIMUS claim that I am 'fit for work' then that will result in a legal matter...because I have been diagnosed with a 'terminal disorder' ...and that means 'for life' - i.e. my situation and circumstances relating to this 'persistent delusional disorder' have not changed - nor did my consultant psychiatrist think that they would change...which is why he had diagnosed it a 'terminal disorder'.

...you see how it goes?.....how careful you have to be around 'these people'...these monsters?

first up - I never use the encoded 'postage paid' envelope provided...because that gives those people a chance to say that they never received it...and that therefore you never sent it...a fact that they inform you of, after the closing date for the questionnaire to be sent back...they then send you a letter informing you that because you haven't complied with the regulations - that all of your benefits have been cut off.

...and that is why I copy the address onto another envelope - and send the whole thing 'registered mail and to be signed for'...that way, those sick people cannot catch you out....and they are the ones who are really 'sick-in-the-head' aren't they?

additionally, in this particular questionnaire...they are very keen to get hold of your phone number - so that a member of your local job centre can ring you up, in order to fix a time for interview. Can you guess what abuse the ill might put that one to?

i have therefore taken the precaution to write upon my questionnaire...the fact that i do not take 'anonymous phonecalls' - because you can bet that the JOB CENTRE will be making anonymous calls...nuisance calls etc....additionally i have written that if their service wants to contact me - they can do so by letter or email - secondly that i am available for interview 'any time' during the next three months and that therefore their third option is to simply send me an 'appointment letter' and i will cancel any other engagements, to be there.

...do you see how careful you have to be around 'these people'?...

you see - being on 'mental health benefits' suits my purpose, at present until i get my money back...

however, at this point in time...the ill have now decided to try and kidnap me...to drug, torture and attempt to reprogram me in order run me as a mind control slave again for 'whatever reasons'...

....and i 'know' what this is all about gill - and you had better 'sort it out now'...and yes, i know what that ambulance driver had been all about - he had been brain-damaged...additionally he had been hoping for promotion 'within the service' (whilst interviewing a 'dying man' to all intents and purposes)...anyway, none of this is going to go well - unless the GAF sort it out now....remember the pentagon's all-seeing-eye is watching the lot of you.

http://icanhas.cheezburger.com/lolcats






No comments:

Post a Comment