Saturday 7 March 2015

omg...she is reminding me of another girl at 6th form...she was 'blind in one eye'...nankeville was to laugh about her 'accident' whilst at college.....I have no idea what happened to her...only that some of my religion/philosophy class had seen what had happened...apparently she hadn't seen the 'plate glass' in one of those wooden doors...and had smashed right through it...the whole thing sounded 'not right', to me...first of all the glass had been of that shatterproof type...if somebody had taken a hammer to it, well it would have been unlikely that they could have broken it...so what had been going on...she then came back to college with her head bandaged...and all I could think of, at the time was..."why did nankeville describe that poor girl's accident as funny? surely it could not have been at all..." - anyway, she then disappeared...left college, apparently...who knows? perhaps she had simply been 'on the list' but managed to escape?

 
and this young woman is reminding me of the 'young woman in the corridor' this morning - my flat floor corridor...who had kindly held the firedoor open for me 'and my two bags of shopping' to walk through...go figure...
 
 
the implication here, is this...have the ill started up that list again?....naturally I am far too old to be on it..no longer 'miss perfect' eh?...and a 'mrs' now - if that jooish orthodox marriage hasn't been annulled...and so anyway, rimington et al - will have left the clue trail...I simply had to 'wake up' and remember what it was all about...having been on 'that list' so many years ago now...
 
 
"you are magical" - the last line in the video...let me see - I need to translate 'that one'....see previous notes upon gill and I remoteviewing together....little colin's 'magical creatures'...see previous notes.
 
let me take one last look at OLD WARWICK ROAD...that orange car? McDonald will have left it in as a clue...BSM...learner driver.... 'the orange satellite'...that car is reminding me of a 'beetle'...
 
and that 'holliday/norton' file has just cropped up again...I wonder why?
 
 
DR1?...something around mark r and his 'dr death' routine? see previous notes..."driven by the banks" replies MI5 ONLINE.
 

 
let me see...what was McDonald trying to get at...as he drawled..."mar-gar-et"....I replied "we normally pronounce it mar-grit"....he grinned....well, I am quite sure that Andrew marr won't be involved, will he? not after that stroke..."but his son might be" replies BI ONLINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment