Friday 27 March 2015

let me see...seeing as THE GUARDIAN has kindly 'outed' who will be at the receiving end of my 'health assessment' questionnaire...it would be a good idea to send MAXIMUS an email...to see whether or not they have received my questionnaire yet - wouldn't it?

phoning up the job centre won't do any good at all...but unfortunately, the letter that I was to receive from the 'centre for health and disability assessments on behalf of the DWP'....only has a job centre number upon it...go figure.

you are not allowed to contact this mysterious 'centre for health and disability assessments' directly in order to find out if they have received your questionnaire or not...and the job centre won't know, will they?...and to be honest - I don't want those c**** on my back...I would guess that the ill are hoping that I will ring them up...in order for 'that' to happen....job centres are 'special places' aren't they? sue whalley used to work in one...I was to find out at the Ipswich job centre....that 'basic criminality' amongst staff, was encouraged....in relation to staff earning more money if they 'got a certain amount of people off their list' every week.....and they could do that, in two ways...either find you paid employment or find a way to screw you, bureaucratically...in order to stop your benefits....I can remember watching one middle-aged man...who appeared to be somewhat illiterate...either that or he had sight problems..."I can't read that"...begging staff to help him "I didn't eat yesterday...you stopped my benefits....don't you understand I didn't eat...I am starving...I need money" etc etc....

No comments:

Post a Comment