Monday 23 March 2015


let me see...'gumtree' on MY3 frontpage again......


 
let me see...my father was to tell me that they were going to stay in a modern hotel 'by the station' in Amsterdam...named 'something tree' - an American company...there had been a 'change' in the booking and they were now staying in the above hotel rather than the one that he had originally chosen....go figure...
 
let me see...now DUNSTER HOUSES ad has just shown up:
 
 
additionally,  my mother was to query what EDWARD BULLARD was up to nowadays...apparently he had become a multi-millionaire 'overnight'...how did that figure?
 
what else? my father was to give me the following books and recommend that I read them:
 
 
oh I get it now...bullard had programmed himself in as 'this' - see below:
 
 
...and MCDONALD had played 'gumshoe detective' in order to find out what bullard was up to...up to no good eh? apparently he had been told that he had earned his ill cult 'wings' - go figure:
 
 
oh and bullard was to point to 'all of those cycles' and tell slaves that they were all now his 'bikes' by royal decree....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment