Tuesday 17 March 2015

javascript:adx_lo0_360221_js("loop","")

and what about this 'art performance'...'inverting a car'...we aren't given any clues as to why the artist would want to 'do that'...



apparently the VAUXHALL car is stripped of as much as possible....beforehand...so they take most of the engine out...if this is a metaphor for the human body and 'those who work at vauxhall'...see previous notes...because I 'know' that the ill had had something to do with this - hadn't they...but I have no further information, so far..."human organs/body parts trade" replies MI5 ONLINE....Oh I remember now - alex was threatened with 'all of that' if he talked...talked about what, precisely?
 
 
so anyway, one can say that this is quite a 'serious statement' upon the southbank carpark and not just 'art performance'?
 
 
oh I remember now...the 'trigger' to remember the above, was given - this morning...I was to walk up THE GROVE...see two men carrying small toolboxes and two icecream MAGNATE plastic cartons....I figured "they've mixed up a special colour of paint and used old plastic containers to put it in"...I then thought again..."no, this is about something else...a reminder of something"...but not having remembered what...I simply marched off across the townhall carpark...around the townhall and on to the library...and thought nothing about it...until now....this evening.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment