Thursday 5 March 2015

I can now remember what somebody had wanted me to remember in terms of that 'old packaging'....this is something around the relationship between cathy and Richard Tomlinson....remember his 'length of line' had been 151...




no written contracts before 2000? that figures...can you imagine...."the phenomenal amount of abuse" replies MI5 ONLINE.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Tomlinson

...and MI6 have been unable to get another 'gagging order' as in a PII...since the Tomlinson case?


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personally_identifiable_information

if you haven't even got a contract...they could decide not to pay you, couldn't they?

without a contract - you don't have to work for them either, do you?

...the entry states that he had a perfect command of French...well he had a perfect command of swiss-german too...and he had been friends with my father....and partitioned off a lot of data upon my father's computer - circa 1980...oh I remember now...I had been watching a party of men...at that Templar castle in france...partitioning off data, upon one of  mark r's computers...I was to tell Tomlinson that there was a way to do that 'on his chip'...Tomlinson had decided that he wanted to join the taschmanns...I was to warn him against it...becoming part of that network...meant becoming 'corrupted'...or 'core up ted' as the eldest taschman used to call it...Tomlinson was to tell me "it's the only way" i.e. to become part of their network...and so I then told him that it was possible to 'partition off' and showed him where the files were...on one of mark r's computers...


No comments:

Post a Comment