Monday 9 March 2015



http://www.bbc.co.uk/guides/zymwq6f

what an interesting competition...

ORION - THE HUNTER



I wonder if this ties in with something around 'birds of prey'...for example...an owl...and that 'Chinese owl' was to make me smile...what do the Chinese think of Trafalgar square then?

 
...the bird that is associated with 'wisdom' in western culture...the 'wise old owl'...and yet in china....well, it looks more like a pigeon, doesn't it?
 
'the wise old owl' and your wisdom teeth, gill...what am I tracking and tracing here?
 
 McDonald and Farrell in shanghai, that's who....McDonald was to laugh about how owls looked like pigeons in china....what were they up to then?
 
I can remember my Chinese flatmate at warwick, forewarning me of the above, in a way...because that is the first time that I was shown a pic of a 'Chinese owl'...
 
.....anyway, who is L J RICH?....because I've seen the video before and some time ago now...is this another 'trying to ride upon the backs of remoteviewers' number?
 
 
Oh I remember now...gill saying that he would deal with it...deal with her, at some point...so it had been another satanic attempt to 'ride on the backs' etc etc..."the black pigeon" replies BI ONLINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment