Tuesday 3 March 2015

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2f/Rotulum_hieroglyphicum_G._Riplaei_Equitis_Aurati_Wellcome_L0068937.jpg

who knows what this is all about...but it doesn't look good, does it? more of a warning, in point of fact..

 
what do I mean? well the ill could have translated this sort of image - see below as a 'beheading'...see previous notes upon Collingwood college:
 

 
...which is presumably why 'col the sol' and the taschmanns had left so many 'split screen' beheadings upon that dvd...which I didn't bother to snip, I might add...too many of them...
 
oh I remember now....col had had a quick chat with rodway...who was to tell him about what would soon happen to her...at Collingwood..."I won't be the same afterwards"...and yes, she was to tell him that the cult was all about beheadings....they were about to behead him next....as far as I know....she was to tell him in that hotel...portillo walks into the bedroom...which one was it again...'the Royal'...I forget now...must have been tod morden, I suppose...

No comments:

Post a Comment