Monday 2 March 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP2UPZ8k4ec

perhaps this is the interview that emet had wanted to be reminded of...
in relation to 'this has so alarmed the Reagan transition team which is working on plans for the economy'....

rather like the bell - that alarms 'kitten'?

let me see...should we be talking about 'transmissions' rather than 'transitions'?

 
 
so what is being said here in a nutshell?
 
rather like 'whizzy' taking the shortcut....the American media was sidetracked by lennon's murder in 1980 and then by the resulting controversy over gun control....attention was diverted from what was going on in Europe...and specifically POLAND, at the time?
 whizzy the wizard...the leprechaun.....a KENNEDY reference perhaps?
 
let me see...in relation to 'what was going on in poland' - I reckon that brezinski could fill you in with all of the details, emet...

plus I can remember my father telling me that I had to listen to the above radio programme 'on air' decades ago now...he was sure that it was tremendously important...after listening to it, he was to say "it's POLAND - got to be"....but I have no idea why...RH was smirking at the time..."evil chuckie doll" replies BI ONLINE...



No comments:

Post a Comment