Friday 27 March 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tC5UeUaGvE

...this video then follows on from the previous 'brad pitt interview' one....


 
...there is something here, that somebody had needed to remember, hadn't they - col the sol....
 
oh I remember now...the above actor - had been in the eldest taschmann's office too, with a video camera....pewdie was to come across him and laugh that he looked rather like that senior teacher....the man laughed...but nothing else was said, as far as I can see...from what footage I have back...
 
oh I see..."they'll never guess" i.e. that is what fassbender had said...upon taking the above role...
 
well I think that somebody guessed...to make this poster...and then hang it outside of TOM PEPPERS....see previous notes upon the bullard family and their connections - something like that?
 
Edward bullard's father is a retired medical doctor, in Australia...he was to emigrate there....go figure....was his surname 'fassbender'? I can't remember - my parents would know...they were to meet him at some point...
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment