Monday 23 March 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLKwzRlp6kA

...swiss intelligence had figured 'so many years ago now' - that it was important to have a look at 'this':



Published on 11 Apr 2014
Wer die Schynige Platte mit der Zahnradbahn besucht, fühlt sich wie in der "Belle Epoque". Die Nostalgiebahn legt die sieben Kilometer lange Strecke in 50 Minuten zurück. Die Holzbänke in den Zugwagen und das Rollmaterial aus dem 19. Jahrhundert erinnern an vergangene Zeiten.


oh I 'know' what this is all about now...ling, McGowan, MI5 etc...had all had a look at the above...maybe they even paid a visit...

my father had wanted to be reminded of LA BELLE EPOQUE....I wondered why? I then remembered the train that had pulled into manningtree station...as the number 2 bus was approaching the bus stop in front of that station...I was to read:

ABELLIO was in bold, upon the side of the train...I 'know' that it links up to the above...but in what way, I have no idea...all I can think of is 'trains' so far...lots of videos of trains going to schynige platte on youtube...."and the green man" replies MI5 ONLINE...you mean that 'green steam engine' video...I haven't had a look at that one, as yet...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment