Monday 2 March 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1194saQTa8

is this all about how a cat...or perhaps a very young child, in conversation with another...can get it so very wrong?

in cat world...a human's coat is akin to his/her fur coat I suppose...and this wise sage of a cat....cannot understand why...watch the video...
 
let me see...I can remember mentioning ALISTAIR COOKE to McDonald...and possibly also emet...and that is why I am now wondering if the 'voiceover' for the 'wise sage of a cat' is supposed to be a bit like Alistair cooke? my father would never miss a radio broadcast of his 'letter from america'...
 
 
 
 
oh I remember now...emet had wanted to be reminded of the above interview...something around the 'blackout' in relation to what Alistair cooke says at the end...
 
and PURINA is taking the piss out of the above, along the lines of:
 
"....they destroy them with some kind of a ray gun"
 
....Reagan?
 
 
anyway, that interview will have been very important, at any rate...what did they talk about 'off air'?
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment