Wednesday 11 March 2015

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/comment/seeing-red/rothkos-masterpiece-worth-35m-stripe-me-no-175306755.html#Nh0HOed

hmmm...there'll be more to this, than meets the eye...see previous notes upon modern art, artists and 'remoteviewing'....

 
...the MAF had put 'this one' in..."i'll say it's my son's painting" McDonald had told 'col the sol' in shanghai...which means? that the above painting will be...."something about circuit control" replies MI5 ONLINE.....a bit of a mess, isn't it?
 
...and talking of china....there is another news item of interest, on yahoonews this evening:
 
 
 
oh I remember now...the above was supposed to be 'col the sol' looking through mcdonald's eyes  - or that is what Farrell had told McDonald in that shanghai 'surveillance' office regarding the pudong...
 
....replicated or should I say 'reinterpreted' by MI5 below, as the following:
 
 
 
 
"...a zygote slavery reference" replies BI ONLINE:
 
 
my God...so they were still 'total robots'...or severely deranged drug addicts....I mean it is 'not human' to want to eat your own babies, is it? blogger is refusing to publish this post...for some reason...I keep on hitting 'save' - nothing happens...
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment