Wednesday 18 March 2015

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Todd#/media/File:Miketodd.jpg

elizabeth taylor....and mike todd...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Taylor

"Mike Todd (February 2, 1957 – March 22, 1958): Todd's death ended Taylor's only marriage not to result in divorce. Although their relationship was tumultuous, she later called him one of the three loves of her life, along with Burton and jewelry.[65][8]"

who used to be a 'soda jerk'...ha ha ha...i used to 'jerk pints' at the snooty fox and that pub near totnes, as a student...





"jerk chicken" my mother was to laugh on the phone - to then add "what about pulled pork?" - now that was something that gill had wanted to be reminded of (he was to put his clue into the latest edition of VIZ)...why?

...mike todd....let me see - he has his watch on, 'under his wrist' (I can remember telling gill that this was important, in some way)...because that was something that deb mcd and I, used to do...because although we wanted to 'know the time' and therefore wore wristwatches (something I no longer do and haven't done for a long time) - we didn't want to be reminded of that 'wristwatch face' all of the time...."your clockface programmers" replies BI ONLINE.

I can remember saying to gill "I already like the guy....(for that one - see above)"...to which gill was to reply "I wouldn't because...."

...at any rate, gill wasn't able to convince me...because there was 'something about mike todd' that was rather similar to 'toddy' in Blackheath...if only I could remember why:



 

perhaps it is in the details?

 

 
"He opened the College of Bricklaying of America, buying the materials to teach bricklaying on credit."

I have no idea what it means 'on credit'...well,that sounds like student grants/debts/loans and 'bad news'...but on the other hand...the very title of the college, suggests 'toddy' and his initial idea of 'social worker' as 'communist spy' at your local council 'social services dept' - which was then taken up 'for real' in the UK - see previous notes...go figure....I may be smiling here, about 'such men' and not taking them as seriously as I should do - in relation to their ill cult 'paymasters', who loved them and their 'crazy ideas' - to then go and fund their 'crazy ideas'...perhaps that is what gill had been warning me about....i have no further information, so far.


Let me see....I have already covered 'in summary' how the most astonishing and profound ecclesiastical buildings - had been built, within the UK....i.e. the aristocracy using the 'ordinary people' as remoteviewing mind control slaves to 'do it for them'...and that included the architectural designs as well as climbing up those 'impossibly high ladders'....see previous notes upon dr craig and his friends - interested in 'digging it all up again'...looking at UK cathedral ceilings in order to work out what 'early remoteviewers' had 'seen' in relation to 'blood disorders' and 'diseases of their time/era'....

and back to mr todd.....the school was forced to close....I wonder what had been going on, behind 'closed doors'?

"The school was forced to close when the Bricklayers' Union did not view the college as an accepted place of study."

No comments:

Post a Comment