Thursday 5 March 2015

blogger used to tell you if you had 'new comments' but now it does not...well not for this blog, at any rate....

you see, this morning I was to click on 'comments' upon this blog's dashboard to find out that quite a few recent comments, had been published...

now normally I put up quite a few posts and everyday...a diary of sorts, to 'keep me safe'...written in a 'stream of consciousness' style...although yes, I do think about what I am going to say and formulate the basic 'shape' of the post beforehand 'in my mind' along with the arguments given - if it is going to be a 'long-winded post'...otherwise I don't bother in the slightest...anyway, because I put up so many posts...I rarely, if at all...check back to see if anybody has added a comment...having assumed that blogger would tell me upon the blog's dashboard if there are any new comments...rather like 'new mail'...

i had also assumed that blogger would contact me at my email address, as and when new comments arrived...which blogger does for other blog addresses but not for this particular blog and for no apparent reason...go figure...


 
....and who was 'paul david Radford-hancock'? the name doesn't ring a bell but then the comment was left two years' ago now...
 
he describes himself as 'a philosopher' of sorts upon his google profile....
 
 
 

 
oh and apparently NASA is interested in what mr hancock is up to - go figure:
 
 

well seeing as I am being 'nice and polite'...I am sure that mr hancock won't mind if I give his blog a bit of publicity by putting a snip of his drawings...mainly because they remind me of 'pete' and his what-was-it-again....that tripodal UFO - that he and MW were supposed to escape in....

 
 
and in relation to the drawing below....well:
 
"Assemblies could be light, mobile and modular"
 
.....can you use it as an 'engine'  in a UFO - to fly to the sun, perhaps?
 
 
NASA was so interested in my contribution - see previous notes, that they were to buy it off mark r....with a working title of 'any old rope' see previous notes...and now, my photoshopped image is currently upon their website...see previous notes upon mark r's DTP suite at that 'south of france' Templar castle...
 
 
let me see....google has a new illustration today...a philosopher of sorts?
 

 
hmmm....I can remember MW telling HR..."that's the MERCATOR" with a quick laugh - he then turned to other matters...I wonder who he was referring to...somebody linked to his gang, at any rate...
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment