Friday 20 March 2015

...that 'triangular block' is reminding me of a type of TV aerial for some reason...one that my father was to give me 'out of his collection' to put on top of my tv...the tv set that I used to have...circa 2005, in my manningtree flat...anyway, the aerial was completely useless.

 
...and the architecture looks a bit 'churchy' doesn't it?



 
MU? for MURIEL? that was her name, wasn't it? phil and Vanessa could remember 'her' - from the building to the left...the one who controlled them all....MU as in MURIEL...see previous notes upon 'mew' the daughter....in OUR ZOO...
 


 
I remember now...phil and Vanessa hadn't wanted the florette logo to look 'too much' like the one for fazeley studios but the 'reference' was there....
 
secondly...let me see...after having watched that 'victorians' series on dvd by paxman....he was to note a Victorian illustration of the poisonous smoke emitted from a Victorian factory as something like 'delicate fumes'...to appease the wealthy...to make them want to invest in such factories...without a guilty conscience....
 
well somebody has artfully put in 'delicate fumes' out of the chimney....and that would be a 'delicate auschwitz' reference too, I suppose....
 
 
I remember now...sarah turner telling me that her 'other name' was Muriel...or 'mew' for short....whilst at dartington...her alias then? anyway, she had identified as the daughter 'mu' in that OUR ZOO series - see previous notes.
 
oh and one last note upon 'col the sol'...LONDON BOULEVARD...he had suffered from a serious stomach complaint throughout...that 'light blue' shirt...I wonder if that was 'part of the design'...the slate blue/grey....of those doors...
 
oh I know what this is all about now...see previous notes upon rimington telling me about 'ian cullum'...who was being sent to borstal to study computing...at around 6-8 years old circa 1969-71...I had no idea of what 'computing' meant....I then replied that my mother had 'puter jugs' at home...she used to keep really old pennies, in them...so old that almost all of the design had been rubbed off...quite macabre coins, really...anyway, the currency had just changed to decimal at that point in time...although the old coins were still in use....anyway, rimington laughed and laughed..."puters? pewter jugs?" she kissed me...."you're so funny"....the ill were then to program with those 'pewter jugs'..."a penny for your thoughts"...."jug jug to dirty ears - microchipped brains" replies MI5 ONLINE...."microchipped breasts"....yes 'jugs' can refer to ears and/or breasts, can't it?
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment