Monday 23 March 2015

..the 'red light' upon my laptop...well, gill's former laptop let us say...I 'know' what that was all about now...for example CHP surveyor's phone...I couldn't possibly prove that it was being used as a video device...there was no 'red light on' etc....but as a remoteviewer, if you give me a device/instrument...then I can 'sense' what it is up to...even if I haven't got a clue, in relation to how to operate it...in short, I cannot prove anything...it is just a 'sixth sense' about things...plus a subliminal frequency, emitting from that phone...telling me to hold the phone steady and 'from that angle' etc etc...

so let me recap...me and the CHP surveyor had been unwittingly involved in....perhaps I'd better stop there...and just say this - doing what any average citizen is expected to do in relation to 'being a good samaritan' etc etc...

and hey, McDonald...saying something like "and you fucking bastards got me to film it???" would just be 'mad' wouldn't it? but then this is a 'mad woman's blog' after all...see previous notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment