Sunday 29 March 2015

....having just heard 'vik' talking about how he has had to become 'odin'...to then flash up an illustration of odin, upon the video....well I was to burst out laughing....



silly to note the above, upon my blog but I am going to do so, anyway....silly because 'vik' is obviously highly dangerous and influential within the ill cult...in relation to that OLANZAPINE connection....

and why was I to laugh? well firstly the image was unexpected....here is this guy seriously talking about how it is necessary to "become odin"....you then get a Christ-like figure...except that unlike Christ....he's got a spear through his heart...and I have always had a 'problem' in relation to S/M religious imagery, at the best of times...see previous notes...

No comments:

Post a Comment