Friday 13 March 2015

...the 'ghost' that tortures 'the bones until they crack...feels like heaven?' see previous notes...anyway, it appears to be the muscles in this case...

 
I am not sure about the following two images....also meant to  be seen as 'figures' according to ill cult programmers but headless ones...not as high up as 'ghosts'...or should one say ill cult osteopath/torturers'?...and yes I can remember now...the torture involved by a 'ghost' in relation to us chanting, as children "2, 4, 6, 8 who do we appreciate?" after being tortured...having been shown that p246 diagram....

anyway, yes I can remember now...after dartington, I had looked into osteopath courses...my father was interested to know what I was to find out about a 'practitioner' in Shirley....anyway, I didn't have any money to pay for such a course and my parents couldn't/wouldn't help (despite the fact that it is quite a well paid profession and I could have paid them back quite quickly, having qualified - the 2 year course cost just under £3,000 in those days)....anyway, they were funding RH through his education in the USA at the time...and how much was that a year? 5 figure sums....

No comments:

Post a Comment