Friday 27 March 2015

...next up....remember that 'signature' that I was to obtain from ATOS - by the royal mail system?

well this time around...the royal mail appears to have been unable to get a 'company name' at all for MAXIMUS...instead I have to make do with an 'O' CONNOR' signature but no company name (unless o' connor is a company name)....go figure....it was the correct address....I have the receipt....but I do not have confirmation that MAXIMUS received it...all I can assume is that 'o'connor' is working for maximus...or the DWP....?

 
I have therefore just created a 'royal mail account' so that I can save the above transaction....therefore if the DWP/job centre/maximus claim that they never received that envelope with my questionnaire in it...well...."it will be quite obvious that they are lying" replies MI5 ONLINE.
 
 
 
wait a minute...having looked at the full details...this is getting murkier and murkier....
 
 
well, I suppose that a call to MAXIMUS will clear it all up....I simply have to phone up and ask them if they have received my returned questionnaire - telling them that it was sent by registered mail and 'signed for' etc etc...
 
I mean to say...this is all getting sillier and sillier:
 
RECEIVEDUNKNOWN BAG
MISSING DUN?
 
looks like the cryptic crossword freaks have been 'at it' again...remove DUN from RECIEVEDUNKNOWN and you are left with RECEIVE KNOWN...
 
'receive dun'
 
'missing dun'
 
who knows what the ill are up to...but they won't get away with it - that much is clear.
 
 
let me check out the glossary of terms...oh I see...it means that the label has come away from the mail bag - royal mail has replaced it....and it hasn't impacted the delivery....well I wouldn't be too sure...let us hope that it went to the right address...but seeing as the right address was on the envelope...well, it should have done, shouldn't it? a phonecall should clear that one, up....
 
 
oh and somebody can't spell...we've 'colected the item'? only one 'l'?
 
 let me see...apparently 'collect' means 'winning bet' in Australian/NZ English...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment