Thursday 18 December 2014

so to recap...we have the taschmanns working for the british royal family...or in relation to marr....who had got control of 'veggie prince charles'...well, who are they working for, nowadays?

....we have MI6 and CLOUDFLARE denying me entry to my altervista blog...despite the change of password....altervista then send me an IP address for a laptop/computer which is not my own...and which I would suspect has been 'closed down' by the pentagon and pretty quickly....

and a Dubai advert which reminds me of a 'website presentation' by an covert NSA member...from a very long time ago, now...

isn't it all getting rather silly? anyway, the whole 'jumble' then appears to want to make Sharon carry the can...and yes YOAST is a mossad company....and yes Sharon was looking after the LEVITRA account....


No comments:

Post a Comment