Thursday 18 December 2014

OTHER NOTES:





 
remember this dvd set? I have only just got round to watching the second dvd....entitled ROOTS....and guess what? it is the tv series 'roots' - all about Africa and African slaves in the USA...and nothing to do with Interpol...
 
let me firstly state that I had to tear off the cellophane to open the dvd box...and as I was doing so...I was to remember one of the CID wrapping it carefully, in cellophane and sticking it carefully down, at the corners...to make it look as if it were a 'new set'...so why had they included a disk entitled ROOTS? because the CID along with MI5 - had wanted a reminder of the following...
 
at that point in time...MI5 were still hacking the BBC archives in order to watch various 'tapes'...in order to work out their own programming....
 
MI6 were to walk into the room...at a particular point within an MI5 showing of the above DVD 'roots'...and yes the assembled audience, also contained members of the CID....MI6 were to stop the transmission..."they stopped the download" replies MI5 ONLINE...several members of MI5 were to complain that what they were doing, was not against the law......
 
MI6 personnel were to reply "there have been changes in the law"....
 
MI5 toby was then to tell me to remember the above...once I had got to a particular scene upon the ROOTS dvd...which we had jokingly dubbed 'ectoplasm'...
 
 
anyway, I was to remember browne's gang...or should I say 'matt Hewlett's gang' at 6th form college...deciding that they would pretend to be 'black cannibals - for a laugh'...and use the 'river/fiddle' African words as their own programming words for slaves...why? I have no idea...but that is what they were to do...and I wonder now - whether or not the 'mr and mrs rivers' idea, was to come from there...see previous notes upon browne's affair with 'the head of MI6' john sawyer...in short, they used to holiday together as 'mr and mrs rivers'...
 
let me see...I was also to take a few more snips...because Farrell had also attempted to program with that tape...and believe it or not...he had wanted me to believe 'at some level of consciousness'...or should I say, he had wanted me to 'identify with' chicken George...whilst Farrell played his wife...why? I have no idea but I suppose it would be all part and parcel of that whole 'madame butterfly' horror....the whole mkultra monarch butterfly horror...
 


 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment