Monday 22 December 2014


ha ha ha...looks like I had a go at painting 'that one'...but then I was always toddy's apprentice and fought to keep that position within Michael Richardson's childhood gang, naturally I had to do so in order to stop them from murdering me...

...and once transferred from toddy to gill...well, gill was to make Farrell his 'second-in-command'....

...luckily...come the 'takeover' of 'green tower' by the prague rothshchild...I had learned enough...in relation to keeping safe, again....

in short MARK R was to attempt to program us all in amadeus' living room....a room overlooking NYC central park....Amadeus used to gaze at the trees in the park...he used to oversee ill cult abortion rites, in public parks....see previous notes upon what was to happen in that Brooklyn park...as well as one in Tokyo...I forget which park, now....

the orange satellite and the veins of a leaf, the branches of a tree...and the human nervous system....see previous notes....

what did MARK R program us with? he was to show us the image of a tree...and ask us who we wanted in it, with us....I was to reply "nobody"....MARK R and his minions then laughed about 'that one' behind my back...they were to put several people in my metaphorical tree.....knowing that they would do so, upon the computer system....I went 'back a few pages' let us say...to create my one 'core page'....behind their 'populated tree'....and that is why I have never had 'voices in my head'...only 'whispers on the wind' in relation to tuning into the airwaves, like a radio....you see this is all about microchipped slaves upon networks....the tree was your 'radio microchip'....and you really didn't want anybody else 'up close' and in your 'tree'....additionally the 'tree' was also your body and mind....and you didn't want one of your so-called friends 'in your tree' - betraying you and telling your subconscious mind to develop cancer or something like that....

see I LOVE THE HUCKABEES to get the whole 'tree visualisation'...just as MARK R had done it...who is bad news in your tree? who do you want to put into it to help you? answer - nobody, if you are sensible...your radio microchip, mind and body - are your own...nobody else should be allowed 'access'...in relation to subconscious commands - which can operate rather like a doctor telling you what to do - after having given you an endoscopy type of drug...






No comments:

Post a Comment