Sunday 28 January 2024

 .....and what's new this monday morning, dazzlenation?...well, something a bit peculiar going on here and i sense mcgowan's hand-in-the-mix....hmmmm....why had it been delivered by the royal mail, in the first place - seeing as amazon normally covers just about anything and everything but not this time etc etc....go figure:





anyway, it was only a 2024 calendar of switzerland and perfectly harmless - lol...although a little bird tells me that mcgowan had intercepted it, along the way etc etc....sent because during my last conversation with oscar upon the phone....he had told me that they would be moving on april the 1st....i replied that was april fool's day...he then asked me when easter was....and so i looked it up on my calendar and told him that april the 1st was easter monday...a bank holiday...he then responded that they would actually be moving to london on the day after....as it goes, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment