Saturday 1 August 2020

....and what's new this Saturday evening, dazzlenation?...another 'blast from the past' in relation to a girl called 'stephanie' at all saints' primary....her family had Spanish connections....anyway, as far as I can recall....'mr moore' and Stephanie...were to set up shop in Marbella...caroline hughes and her 'holiday romance' irish boyfriend, knew the address...by that nudist beach...they were to take me there....'mr moore' was to ask me if I could write code...but he wouldn't share etc etc...only trusted Tomlinson to write code for him...I was to have a look at his computer system - to realise immediately that he was working for the GRU....'mr moore' was to describe his job as basically that of a drug-dealer...nothing else to do apart from to drink etc etc...he then told me that Tomlinson had asked him to send me to Granada....see previous notes upon 'all of that'....go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment