Sunday 30 August 2020

...and what else is 'new' this sunday morning, dazzlenation?...well, first up - we have that old 'frame-you-up' number....see previous notes upon what Cameron had put McGowan 'n' flat 3, up to - regarding the 'crime-scene-dressing-gown' that archer's sister had arranged to be sent to me via Sylvia etc etc...and that is because the sick 'n' the stupid were to break in, again - the other day (using donna's keys, I suppose) in order to steal a pair of large purple-plastic-handled scissors (bought from wilko) along with my favourite Breton teeshirt and yes, I have been sent the footage of the lot of them...additionally, that sick 'n' stupid crew, were laugh at my 'French hens' cup, having opened a kitchen cupboard, in order to etc etc...which was then to remind me of that 'poisoned milk' reference in 'the children of green knowe' - see previous post...and so, to put it succinctly, dazzlenation...worst case scenario...if you read about somebody having been murdered by a fir-king-twat wearing an M&S Breton top and using a pair of wilko purple-plastic-handled-scissors...then you will know that it wasn't me - isn't this all so pathetic?

No comments:

Post a Comment