Sunday 30 August 2020

...and what else?...well, a passerby was to grunt-loudly-like-a-pig whilst walking down Jackson road....I was to wonder if it was involuntary...rather like a 'snore' when one has apnea...unless of course, he had figured that I was working for the police but that would be 'delusional' wouldn't it?...LOL...I don't work for anybody - as I have repeatedly stated upon this blog and nobody intimidates or blackmails me into doing so (the ill have all been 'on my back' including the UK police - see previous notes/posts and an ex-pentagon mathematician is not going to 'bend' to any sort of 'corrupted' pressure, of that nature, let us say)....anyway, I then, figured...worst case scenario?..."delta alter sleeper" replies BI online...and yes, he had looked as if he were sleep-walking...eyes glazed...staring glassy-eyed - straight ahead etc etc...look at the footwear, dazzlenation...oh and Sonia had excitedly told me about 'Jackson chambers' across the road...vizard was then to tell her, that she had told me "too much" even though she hadn't told me anything at all, really, in that upper room above the hall that marr had etc etc...go figure:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment