Wednesday 26 August 2020

....and what's new this Wednesday morning, dazzlenation?...well, an odd one around 'step-back-in-time' because this morning, I was also to forget about covid-19...despite having remembered 'social distancing' along with 'squirting-my-trolley-handle-with-disinfectant' at ALDI....

 
and so I was to think...why didn't I put my facemask on immediately, before entering ALDI?...nota bene that nobody had then told me to put one on, in the shop - not the staff nor other shoppers...hmmm...something around ling's mob trying to catch me out...but seeing as they have all gone down biden's 'plughole-at-sports-direct' LOL....well, go figure. Anyway, having smelt an all-encompassing smell of 'polish', in ALDI - this morning...I was to wonder if ling's mob had tried 'that number' again, in terms of the ill cult 'pledge' - a scan was then to reveal that they had done...ling's mob had been trying to resurrect rimington's 'pledge-to-the-ill-cult' number....and more to the point...'crap taxidermy' - in 2015, had pointed out a certain 'special' beer bottle...entitled ASPALL....and yes, that had been a 'big number' this morning...everybody had been at pains to point it out...well, I exaggerate slightly....2 till assistants and a customer who then added another one to his trolley had made quite a 'scene' about aspall bottles etc etc...which were located upon a 'special' beers reduction display, near to the tills....anyway, not being a 'beer' aficionado, I didn't take much notice...although I was to note a connection between tim 'n' sim and tim's best friend 'matthew beer' (beer had been another 'idiot child', like ingabot - amongst those who knew him - in caroline 'n' sophie fishwick's class -at Blackheath all saints)...and mainly because I had never heard of the beers upon 'special offer'...all in quite extraordinary packaging....one of which, would indubitably have interested toddy...a sort of flowers 'n' skulls number...go figure. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment