Tuesday 25 August 2020

https://twitter.com/gilly_breeze

and gill has a reminder up of the 'dish ran away with the spoon'...."I am the dish - the dishy one" etc etc....see previous post:

 
 
and upon that note, dazzlenation...the plumber, yesterday...had no regard for 'health and safety' upon that matter...no facemask or gloves....he also walked close by me and then stopped to 'chat' as I backed away...and when he asked me if I wanted to test the temperature of the 'mixer tap' in the kitchen...he didn't move away from the sink..."what's the matter?" he enquired....I laughed - from the other side of the room and replied "covid-19?"...he then said "oh yes!" and moved out of the way, quickly....to a safe distance...as if he had entirely forgotten about the whole thing...in point of fact...it was as if he had stepped back in time...to 2015 perhaps?...and I had woken him up, again...see previous notes upon 'all of that'...go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment