Wednesday 28 November 2018

....and what's new this Wednesday evening, then?...not much....no reply from CHP....give it time....what else?...a quick trawl through the BBC site to find the following...hmmm....my sixth sense was picking up on 'something' here....dazzlenation....that map was such an odd design...rather peculiar....I was then to use colour-pattern recognition....to wonder about that 'hook-shape' as it were....go figure:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46377309

 


it might easily be 'nothing' but anyway, something 'odd' was going on today....for example, this morning...I had a look at 'Christmas wine' on ALDI...to then find that somebody had turned on what I can only assume was something around 'parental controls' (over 18 etc etc didn't come up)....because one of those 'spambot tests' came up on screen....mt zion pkwy, anybody?...I had been looking at kambalala wine....go figure:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment