Monday 26 November 2018

....and what's new in my inbox?....nothing much...that stena ad-with-egg-timer....go figure:


oh and that reminds me....I sent an email to CHP last Thursday....they still haven't replied....i'll wait until this Thursday - to then send them a 'reminder'....see previous notes upon 'all of that'....everything that I have had to suffer....regarding the boiler/radiator system.....lee Jackson coming in, to tell me to wait until the pressure reached 3.2 before I called him out, again....mr woolley upon the other hand - was to tell me that the pressure should certainly NOT go above 2.2....and let's not even get onto the 'display unit' bathroom basin....I wonder what CHP's eventual answer will be....another 'lee-jacksonism'?....along the lines of a petty and spiteful retort "we've already given you an answer" i.e. pay up front £50 etc etc before they will even come out....go figure:

No comments:

Post a Comment