Wednesday 4 May 2016

having modified my post from this morning, a little...I will now elaborate upon what Russian intelligence had done....mr putin's network had hacked petrol nell's desk at number 1, eagle house, Harwich...apparently there are quite a few different types of morse code...and she had been using one of them for the 'sooty and sweep line'....pc green had been involved....they were working with/for skyler at the time....remember sue the care manager...who ended up 'chopped liver' at the hands of petrol nell? this is all about pregnant men society...sue with a 'bun in the oven'...perhaps sue had not agreed to be an experimental guineapig for that type of procedure? see previous notes upon me telling Tomlinson (at that south of france Templar castle 'function') that it was all so insane...because his cult ate babies...what was the point of getting men pregnant? if you were all going to die out as a 'species'...despite your egg banks etc etc...because you ate babies....

skyler and what petrol nell was to tell pc green....skyler was the new 'sun-king'....MI6 were to read pc green's mind...to then put up an image upon the BBC yesterday....an image of three blue clouds (scrumpled up paper balls) and a yellow sun....skyler as the PHOEBUS....or the 'foe-bus' as mr putin's network was to call it...."all aboard the skyler" petrol nell had intoned to her network....the 'phoebus' which relates to that 'cloud platform/satellite' over Egypt....and part of the gaza strip...see previous notes....

Russian intelligence were to set up a translation service for that 'sooty and sweep' morse code line.....translating it to 'phonemes'...which is why I have been able to 'tune in' to their network, to listen to their translation service....you see, I have no idea how to 'do' any sort of morse code....as I was to tell daldry and Malcolm in prague, 1995....daldry couldn't believe it..."you must have learnt..." - no, I never did....

what else? well this morning...I had tried on two different sizes of that 'black ribbed dress' but in green...trying to work out 'something' but not knowing what....this evening, I now know what I had been tracking and tracing....remember the green pinafore dress that I used to wear in prague....the one that rimington was to give to 'kath' as a pregnancy dress - ideal for the purpose....the pleating under the bust....kath was to successfully keep her pregnancy a secret - she was to manage to have a child - against ill cult orders....anyway, to cut a long story short....the ill were to program in that 'green version' of the black ribbed dress....as "pregnant man's dress"...."and that tree programmer had been alerted to the fact" replies MI5 ONLINE....yes, that somebody was on their tail....how funny, I kept on looking at myself in the mirror thinking...normally army green/olive green suits me...the dress is fine...it clings in all the right places...even though black is more slimming...I kept on looking at my stomach...it didn't cling too much over my stomach....but something wasn't right....and now I know what...the sooty, sweep and sue 'bun in the oven' morse code line....that's what....and those tree programmers...go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment