oh I get what is going on here now...it is a mob war...and I should remove myself from the situation until it is done....my mother should never have trusted her two brothers to do 'anything' but she is now involved in it all...along with my father...
'emotional left messages/phone calls' are really not going to do any good...because I couldn't help them now, even if I wanted to....and that is the big question in my mind...which thankfully, I no longer have to answer....seeing as they got themselves into it all and so they will now have to get themselves out of it...I refuse to take any responsibility for any of my family....after what they have done to me...I mean to say, I would be a fool to do so, wouldn't I?
anyway, I shall leave them to cool off...I won't contact them again - unless they reply via email and then I will answer 'in kind'...the best way to solve/get through all of this...without upsetting and destructive 'emotional dramas' on the phone..."the sort of thing your mother loves" replies MI5 ONLINE....oh don't I know that, too well...
Tuesday, 23 February 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment