Monday 29 February 2016

OTHER NOTES:

...what else happened today? well an MI6 transmission...maybe this happened some time ago now...at any rate, a car was sent to take my parents to malmaison.....as part of an investigation...although they were going to be put up at 'the george'...go figure...perhaps it happened again, as the pattern repeats itself?...who knows...

OTHER NOTES:

....a 'missed call'...and a message left upon my mobile...'lee from chelmerhousingpartnership'....about that kitchen tap mixer....could I ring back on 0300 555 0500

what can I say? but that 'lee' is a common name...he hadn't sounded like 'lee jackson' but that was such a long time ago, how could I be sure...besides, 'lee jackson' is supposed to work for T BROWN now, isn't he? what can I say but that it looks like somebody is still trying to muck me around...why else would they get a 'lee' phoning up from CHP rather than T BROWN....if it is 'lee jackson'...he shouldn't be flitting from one company to another - should he?

...and of course the ill are still trying to muck me around...I am now caught between the devil and the deep blue sea....regarding bobby's mob and Abrahamson's mob....see previous notes upon AARON LTD and all that entails....

...anyway, I will write an email to CHP, tomorrow...send them a photo of the boiler dial and ask them if it is okay to request a plumber in to top-up the boiler (no charge)....and why am I so cagey about all of this? it is because my neighbours were to tell me that their toilet had been dripping...their flat then flooded...and they were charged over a £1000 for the plumbing job...go figure....I do not want that sort of a situation to happen....therefore I am being very careful about 'asking for quotes' beforehand, in case I have to foot the bill etc etc...apparently they hadn't reported the dripping toilet...now I have warned CHP beforehand about 'everything' that might go wrong, in this flat....but I know that the ill are still 'out to get me' and that means I still have to 'watch my step' very carefully indeed...CHP/T BROWN are still pissing around - in relation to not giving me a quote if they think that I will have to pay...they won't tell me if I will have to pay for the 'tap mixer' or the 'replacement radiator valve'...see previous notes...and that is why I figure that getting a plumber in to top up the boiler - to then check out the tap and radiator...to give me an answer to the above, would be the best way to go...before april 1st.



No comments:

Post a Comment