Saturday 27 February 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G79DSi5fZ1M

SIGNATURE magazine anybody? see previous notes upon bobby and Michael buying that ill cult house through 'signature'....arley grange....well you can buy this house too...courtesy of 'signature'...PEPPERELL....(nota bene the PEPPA PIG reference)...

ingabot had wanted to program with this video and why, you might ask?

remember EAGLE HOUSE, 74 WEST STREET, Harwich...

...oh and remember hazel in flat 4? what was her second name....it began with a B as far as I can remember....it cannot possibly have been the same as that politician 'blears' can it? you see....this morning I was thinking about hazel again, in relation to her likeness to Helen rodway's sister....I can remember what petrol nell had done to hazel at a Templar castle event...the satanic princesses had nearly tortured her to death...anyway, rodway was to tell me that her sister had learned to fly a plane, whilst at tudor grange grammar school, Solihull....unlikely to have learned to fly a plane whilst 'under 16' I would have thought (her sister went on to do A levels at Solihull 6th form college)....but rodway appeared to  be telling the truth...isn't that odd?...but not that odd...when you think about the metaphors involved....for example, as a 'radio cleaner' in the 'witches' broom cupboard' at Langley seniors...I was in charge of AGC codes....the landing and take-off of 'planes'...do you see how it goes?

McGowan used to visit hazel...see previous notes upon 'catching him out'....anyway, I can now see how petrol nell and McGowan had targeted us both...hazel and myself....go figure.

what else? well this video....whilst watching it...I had an odd feeling of being a 'fish in a goldfish bowl'....the effect of the camera movements and the blue/turquoise effect of the windows....

I then spotted the 'pig effigy' in the kitchen....ingabot had identified with it...."I am the Swedish chef"...for Jeremy and ed gyde to remind her that she was of Norwegian descent....ingabot also used to program herself in as 'peppa pig'...go figure...

 
I don't suppose that you would like watching this video much....if you were feeling a bit 'sea sick'...go figure...
 
 
 
'principality of sealand'...I remember now...my father telling me that it was more important than I might think...to remember to 'out' this video upon my blog...go figure:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment